Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can Lovers Be Friends Again?

Yes I was in love with my best friend. The circumstances were such that we fell in love. In fact, we were the best of friends. We were lovebirds on the Net. We found each other through chatting and our friendship increased gradually. She was a good-looking girl who stayed around 200 KMs from my place. The distance was never a problem though. We found each other and the company that we kept quite pleasurable. We had not physically seen each other for a long time, but started dating each other. This is one scenario that many of us might have gone through, espcially during long-distance relationships. You might have even heard such examples in real life too. This grew steadily and we were soon in love and did not know when. We exchanged our address, we exchanged our phone numbers because long long ago we had exchanged our hearts. I liked all these experiences. However, all this was like a bubble. Things went horribaly wrong and I had to leave her so she had to. The reason has no meaning now as I lost my love totally and forever. But only one thing is there which I have not been able to understand is what went wrong. The time was very diffucult after that and I did not know what to do. It has been around 5-7 years since we broke up and we have not seen each other even face to face. In my case, if you ask me, I will only say that no lovers can be good friends again. The thing that broke their relation will always remain in the corner of their mind and that corner is very very personal and it can hardly be corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment