Sunday, February 7, 2010

Importance of Babies

A baby, a kid, a child, an infact. Whatever may you term it as. A baby or a small kid is a great medium to connet socially. Now why I am saying this is because I have experienced this all myself. I have some neighbours here who have small babies and kids. When they were not parents, there would be very low and small instances when we would talk or mingle with each other. And the intesity too was not that strong. But now they have small kids who love very very cute and innocent, I feel like loving them. Loving them for what they are. It's the babies who have made us talk again. It is not like that we were not on talking terms or we had ever quarrled, but the new medium of these kids is one of its own ways. The babies made us talk again means that I could not resist the temptation to adore them and praise them for their inosance. If anyone raises this question about such kids, I will completely agree with this view of yours. The coming and going of guests do increase once a baby has taken birth in your house. You then increase the responsibility on yourself that you too need to attend any such function at those guests' house who had once visited you. I think all in all, a baby who does not have even the slightest of notions of what is going on around does become a good medium to boost your social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment