Monday, June 23, 2014

Huma Qureshi may marry in 2018

If reports are to be believed, Huma Qureshi may marry in 2018. The Pakistani actress is linked to Shahid Kapoor and Anurag Kashyap in the past. As far as her commitment in her romantic life is concerned, Huma has always been in the affirmative regarding this.
But, who that person is, still remains a mystery. Huma hasn’t let the cat out of the bag yet. But, if a palm reader is to be taken seriously (we don’t know who that guy is), Huma may marry in the year 2018.
As a matter of fact, Huma Qureshi was in Italy, where she is supposed to have met this palm reader. This is what she tweeted after the incident:
‘On Love n Link ups -Found this palm reader near Piazza Navona who told me I'm getting married 2018.. I told him errr No Thanks .. That's my response to all the alleged engagements I'm supposed to be having #NoBoyInLifeYet,’

The popular actress from the film Dedh Ishqiya will be seen along with Varun Dhawan in the film Badlapur.